Phone: (920) 725-6966 | Fax: (920) 967-0382
40 Jewelers Park Drive, Suite 120, Neenah WI, 54956


Leases, Representation of Landlords, Representation of Tenants

Having problems regarding a lease? Huber Law Offices can help.

Residential landlord/tenant issues often require legal assistance. Landlords need advice for providing proper written notice to their tenants to enforce or terminate their rental agreements. They also need representation in small claims eviction actions. We represent landlords who own apartment buildings as well as landlords who own single family rental properties and duplexes.

Tenants need advice for a variety of rental issues including enforcing their rights to a habitable home, reviewing their options if they receive an eviction notice from their landlord, and assisting with the return of their security deposit.

We will also provide representation to draft and review rental agreements to get your landlord/tenant relationship off to the proper start.